MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE VACANCIES
The Henderson Hub is run and managed by volunteers – and we are looking for reliable, enthusiastic people to help with the running of the organisation as we grow our profile and offer across Abbots Langley.
The commitment is varied but is typically a few hours a week, and may involve working with others, attending occasional meetings, working independently planning, sorting out schedules, writing emails and letters etc. It obviously helps to be organised and for some of the posts some knowledge or experience would advantageous, but we will ensure that advice and guidance are given.
The posts below set out the skills we need – but we are flexible about how these are filled – one person might feel able to take on more than one of them or alternatively you might be willing to share a role with a friend or another volunteer.
- Volunteer Organiser – We rely on volunteers to support many of our activities such as Elvira’s, film and exhibition stewards, building maintenance. We need someone to maintain lists and organise these volunteers.
- Administrator – to ensure that records are fully maintained, including meeting records, statutory returns, and details of members and supporters.
- Publicity & Marketing Team Leader – to publicise events and development of the project.
- Fundraiser – to seek and secure funding for our continuing operation, and future developments.
- IT Advisor – a project based role to understand the IT needs of the Hub and to set up an easily accessible system for all to use.
To register your interest email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 601280.
You can also join us at our open morning for an informal chat on Tuesday 20th March 10.00 to Midday. Please drop in to find out more about any of our volunteering roles
VOLUNTEERS – ELVIRA’S
Elvira’s Foyer is now open!
We need volunteers to help out for two-hour sessions, Monday to Saturdays (Wednesday and Saturday mornings only).
Duties will not be heavy but will involve helping the smooth running of a refreshments venue and answering any questions our visitors might have. No washing up required thanks to our wonderful dishwasher!
If you would like to spend that time in convivial surroundings with good company, a free cuppa, and at the same time help the Henderson Hub to thrive then please contact us on the details below.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01923 601280 (option 4)
If you would like to volunteer at the Henderson Hub, please visit the Volunteer at the Hub page for more details.